Has anyone had timeouts during installation of a fresh Dolphin 7 install? It seems I run into that as soon as I get to the 6th step. Basically it gives me the page and asks me to change /inc's permissions back to the way there were. I do so and then press "Next". Instead of taking me to the last installation page/prompt...it just sits there and waits. Then the browser gives me "Network Timeout".
Let me know if you need info from my phpinfo file to diagnose the problem. I did check the apache2 error log but didnt see any clues there either. Just tried installing version 6.1.6 as well and the same problem happens. Although the only difference is that I got to see the header image and then it gave me the timeout again. So there is definitly a bigger problem than the version of Dolphin that I am using.