Recover a delected original block

By Mistake, when I'm trying change the  content,

Admin>Builders>Page builder>Homepage > Column 1

I delete the Boonex News block .

I ask the favor to anybody who could help me:

How reinstall them?

Thanks in advance

Klito

You really don't need the Boonex News Block unless you intend to show it to your visitors or members.

If it is in the inactive block area you can just drag it back up to the active blocks.

If you some how removed or deleted it completely from the database you can re-add it using phpmyadmin in your hosts control panel.

You check and re-add to the table: sys_page_compose if necessary.

Here is an example. Your ID may or may not be 15. You just want to make sure you don't use and ID number that is currently in use. So if you have an ID 15 already you want to use a different number not being used already.

Example:

Dolphin 7 sys_page_compose

After re-adding it you may have to move a block around to update.

First I want thankyou so much by your attention and cooperation.

On sys_page_compose I have two raws with BooNexNews:

If I edit them I have a similar board as on your answer above with diferent ID (56 and 72) and Content ( one featured and other latest news)

Like that I have here the booNex news but  related to featured and latest news. No the first block

On other hand, to add the block I need to know the correct ID because I couldn´t use the existing ones.

How to know that?

I have a backup of the database but if I upload that I loose many things because isn’t actual.

Any solution?

Thanks

First I want thankyou so much by your attention and cooperation.

On sys_page_compose I have two raws with BooNexNews:

If I edit them I have a similar board as down with diferent ID (56 and 72) and Content ( one featured and other latest news)

Like that I have here the booNex news but  related to featured and latest news. No the first block

On other hand, to add the block I need to know the correct ID because I couldn´t use the existing ones.

How to know that?

I have a backup of the database but if I upload that I loose many things because isn’t actual.

Any solution?

Thanks

Here is another screen shot. The ID 15 I have highlighted is the one for the homepage (index).

56 is for Boonex News on member page.

72 is for Boonex News on profile page.

So if you are looking for the Boonex News on the homepage it will be the one related to index which in my case is ID number 15. Index is the homepage.

Yours could be slightly different ID numbering depending on if you have a new fresh install or if you upgraded, or made other modifications to anything.

You just want to make sure you do not use an ID number already being used.

Dolphin 7 sys_page_compose

Forums  ›  Dolphin 7  ›  General