Join · Login ·

How to send automatic mail..

Quote · 1665 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi all,

As i am searching the following,

In dolphin7 forums inside a particular group there is a lot of post posted by different users...

If i am the first person to post for the first time .At the second time any of my friends is posting reply to the thread..

Now a third person is so responding to the same post through reply...

Now how to automatically send mail to those people (say the first person who started the post and the second person who had replyed to the post)If a reply is posted by any of the other members to that particular post...

Note:If a particular user post more than one reply he must be receiving the mail only one time...

Shall any one help me..

Regards,

prakash..

Quote · 1662 days ago · 0 people like this ·

If you flag a forum message it is along the lines of subscribing to the topic. If someone replies and you only want one notification, then what if that reply isn't helpful, but later on someone does reply with something helpful you wouldn't get the notification if you only wanted 1 time. That's sort of why there is a subscribe or flag option. It can be annoying if there are a bunch of them. It would be nice if there is an option to only receive notifications within the particular dolphin 7 site.

Quote · 1660 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I want solution man not the suggestion...

Regards prakash.

Quote · 1660 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I found that i want to edit the file DbForum.php..

Also i am editing the script after the function (function post reply)...

Editing with including functions...

But i dont know how to continue...Please i need the solution...Any one please help me...

Prakash.