We now Boonex has a lot of SEO problems:
- Title tags and meta descriptions are not unique
- Duplicate content
- URL Structure are not optimal and so on...
I bought the script All Dolphin SEO Plugin and I think it solve some of the problems. The Flashdaweb team is working now on next improvements, so if you have suggestions wrote to them, so we can improve the Boonex Searchengines optimisation skills.
I have some questions to Boonex and the searchengines, maybe I am not right with this what I wrote here, but I think this questions concern also a lot of other users and we can discuss this issues!
1. Produce the Boonex Tagclouds duplicate Content?
I have a lot indexed sites with with the url. strusture /search/tag/userxxx So the user are not unique indexed
2. Produce other files like search.php or browse.php also duplicate content???
If I write in google: site:mysite.com I get a lot of the same sites ( Same title and description-but it is solved by all seo script) And a lot of /search/tag/ and /browse.php?
Boot out-brake, because google boot fill out forms?
Shoud we disallow search.php and browse.php in robots.txt ? Maybe more?
3. Are (or shoud) the tagclouds be linked as "no index follow"? So they do not make duplicate content?
4. Anchor text of the tagclouds??? Are the link text always the same: "count"??? (Not good for internal linking) How to make it dynamic and make it: tagtext=linktext? (Iam right? Coud it be better?)
5. If the site is multi lingual, all languages and profiles are indexed in all languages with still the same description and title. Are this duplicate content? Soud we disallow the indexing of other languages???
6. Is it meaningfully that the index/ main site ara full of all modules? Produce it DC???
So at first are this the questions which are important for SEO! But how deals Dolphin with it????
I hope we can constructionally talk about it! I hope also that this forum remains clean of unqualifikated comments of persons who didnt have any idea just collect backlinks!!! This topics are to important!!!