Forums  ›  Dolphin 6.1  ›  General

Adding Visitors to Site Stats block

Do you have any idea how to show how many visitors are currently viewing the site in the site stats. Similar to how it shows how many members are online. I have been trying to figure out where to even start

You might check this members profile here at this site. Check his link in his profile. It is adult related but right there in the top right block might be what you've been looking for. I'm not sure if he paid for this or did it himself.

http://www.dialme.com/hummerman

I've been meaning to ask him about his site. He has a block on the homepage called visit statistics with the number of visitors now, the number of visitors today, currently online and the max number of visits on x-day. It actually looks pretty good.

I've been a little busy lately and haven't got around to trying to contact him.

If you do and get it figured out let me know or post it here somewhere. I'd be interested in this one myself, and I know others would be too.

I found a free mod for it, I will test it out, then if it works well I will update you here on it.

Ok, it works fine, but all it does is add visitors online to the existing site stats.

Thanks for the link. I'll take a look at it and give it a try soon.

Did you check that guys site? The mod he has looks pretty good. Once I get caught back up on some projects I'm working on I am going to see about getting a hold of him about it.

yes I saw his site, it's very nice. The visitor stat mod through the site is pretty simple it took me less than 5 minutes to download and make changes

I purchased the mod from expertzzz.

Mod dosent work perfect though.   Shows a negative symbol for vistor when the vistor logs in.  Kinda ruins this good mod.

If anyone thinks they might be able to fix it let me know and ill send ya the script.

Thank

Was this for the Dolphin version you use? There are still a few mods at expertzzz for previous versions. There have been a few database changes from dolphin 6.0x to 6.1x in regards to tables and structures in the database.

I can try it on a demo/test site and see if I get the same results or notice anything out of the ordinary.

I will send you a message through this site shortly with an email address to send to if you want.

gameutopia

Just use the free one through the link I posted, it works perfect, and it's free

Forums  ›  Dolphin 6.1  ›  General