dAMP - Dolphin Apache MySql PHPWe are pleased to bring the Boonex Dolphin Community dAMP.
dAMP is short for - Dolphin Apache MySql PHP.
dAMP is a FREE custom WAMP (Windows - Apache - MySql - PHP) server stack designed specifically for Boonex Dolphin.
It comes with Dolphin pre-installed including the database. It is also pre-configured and optimized specifically for Dolphin.
It has a friendly built in Windows based cron feature with automatic (default) or manual start.
It is compatible with Windows Vista and newer computers. Works on both 32 and 64 bit systems.
It has been designed so you can start using Dolphin fast on your local PC. New users will definitely appreciate how easy it is to get started.
It is possible to begin using Dolphin in a matter of minutes with dAMP.
All you need to do is download the .zip. Extracted it, start dAMP and enjoy!
What you might use dAMP for:
Check out the Demo Video: (Updated: Jan 4th, 2017)
How to Install Boonex Dolphin on Windows in Minutes - 2017
dAMP version information:
At this time we will be providing a single 32 bit version that will run on both 32 bit and 64 bit Windows systems. We had been maintaining 32 and 64 bit versions, along with an older Dolphin and a newer version, as well as an NginX version.
This was just way too time-consuming to maintain so many different versions. A single 32 bit version will be much easier to update and maintain going forward.
It is currently built and compiled with Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 (AKA VC11). You will need Visual C++ 2012 libraries installed on your computer. If you have a newer PC most likely you already have them. If not you can download and installed them directly from Microsoft with the link provided below.
Download is a .zip file with standard/traditional packaging.
dAMP 4.3.1 with BoonEx Dolphin 7.3.3(See the release notes below for full details and what's new.)
BoonEx Dolphin 7.3.3
Release Date: January 22, 2017
Price: $0 / FREE
Download size: 90.2 MB's (.zip)
- A PC with Windows Vista or newer. Both 32 bit and 64 bit systems are supported.
Standard Windows Editions Supported:
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2, Windows7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10
Windows Server Editions Supported:
- Windows Server 2008 Release 2 with Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2012 / Release 2, Windows Server 2016
Additional Basic Requirements:
- A minimum 245 MB's of free hard drive space for files (Allow additional free space for testing).
- The majority of the space used/required is consumed by Apache, MySql, PHP, and phpMyAdmin.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 runtime components/libraries to run 32-bit applications developed with Visual C++
If your computer does not have this yet, you can download it directly from Microsoft here:
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 (x86)
dAMP is a portable app, which means it will run from any folder/location on your computer. Even an external flash drive.
Download sizes and free hard drive space requirements will change slightly when Apache, MySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, and Dolphin related files are updated. Download size and hard drive space requirements should be considered an approximate estimate.
4.3.1 Release Notes:
Updated / Upgraded:
- Php to 5.6.30
4.3.0 Release Notes:
Added php extensions:
Added support for:
- IonCube Loader
Updated / Upgraded:
- Apache to 2.4.25
- MySql to 5.6.35
- Php to 5.6.29
- Core speed and performance enhancements
- Subtle visual improvements